Get all the information you would need to start your betting with the FanDuel Sportsbook promo offers.
- Up to $500 Risk-Free Bet
Join FanDuel Sportsbook today and make your first bet. If you lose, we'll give you a refund of up to $500 in site credit (within 72h). Your first bet will qualify (If you have multiple selections on one betslip, it will be the first selection you made). Additional terms and conditions apply. May vary by state.
FanDuel $500 Promo Offers 2020
- 1 FanDuel $500 Promo Offers 2020
- 2 Quality of Platform
- 3 Top Alternatives to FanDuel
- $500 Risk-Free Bet – Create an account with FanDuel and get a one-time risk free bet up to $500.
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance – If you place a parlay with more than five legs and hit all except the one you can get up to $25 back
- Keep the Cash – Answer as many questions as you can and keep whatever you earn from $1,000,000.
How to register with the FanDuel Promo Offers
Creating an account on FanDuel is so comfortable you won’t believe it. First, you need to click on the “Join Now” button (located on the banner that pops-up once you open the website and get the FanDuel bonus), and you will be redirected to another page. There you will need to fill out a form with your personal information. They will ask you to fill out your:
- Date of Birth
- First & Last Names
- Security Question
- Full Address
- Last four digits of your SSN
After you completed your registration, you will need to confirm your details and deposit funds into your account before you start wagering.
Detailed Bonuses at FanDuel
College Hoops Win Bonus
If you place more than $25 wager on any of the featured teams, you will get $3 for every point your team scores.
$25 NFL Same Game Parlay™ Insurance
Same Game Parlay with a chance to get a refund up to $25 if one of your legs doesn’t hit.
Keep the Cash
Answer multiple sports questions related to sports and get a chance to keep a part of $1,000,000. It’s a tremendous FanDuel bonus payout for the sports enthusiasts out there.
NBA 3rd Quarter Insurance
An NBA pre-live money line bet with up to $50 reward in site credits. This FanDuel bonus cash promo is just what we need for this season.
NFL Close Loss Insurance
Another pre-live money line bet with up to $50 FanDuel bonus money reward in site credits.
Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance
Get up to $25 cash back if up to one of your 5+ legs parlay doesn’t stick.
$500 Risk-Free Bet
If you lose your first bet, you can get a site credit refund of up to $500. This promo is the current new members offer, and it is worth it with such a high refund sum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does FanDuel match your deposit?
Unfortunately, currently, there are no active promotions that match your initial deposit as a new customer. In the past, I have seen FanDuel offer match bonus promotions, so maybe in the future, they will add them again.
How does FanDuel risk-free bet work?
The risk-free bet promotion is pretty cool. It allows you to win back some of the funds you lost during your first eligible bet. Only the first bet qualifies for the promotion. If your first bet loses, then you will get a refund of the same amount in the form of site credits. You can use site credits to wager on the Sportsbook events. Depending on the particular promotion, in this case, “$500 risk-free bet”, the bookie will refund your amount up to $500 only. If you chose multiple selections for your first bet, the one that counts for the promo would be the first selection you made.
How do you use your bonus on FanDuel?
There are many different ways to use a g in FanDuel because they offer diverse promotions such as:
- Risk-Free Bets
- Match Bonuses
Most of the rewards from these kinds of bonuses will probably be in site credits, so you can use these credits to place a bet on another sportsbook event. You can’t withdraw the site credits. They are a currency that is only available on the FanDuel platform. You can’t convert site credits into cash as well.
What is better, FanDuel, or DraftKings?
These are the two online giants in both the betting and DFS industries. Choosing the best option is almost impossible. They both have major league partners. FD is in a partnership with both NBA and NHL, while DK has MLB and NFL in their corner. Between both of them, they have connections with the four most popular leagues in the top sports in the country. If you have to choose between these two, then I think you should select DraftKings because they offer a more extensive range of sports and markets to bet on and have a larger prize pool.
What is a FanDuel barstool promo?
FanDuel has a collaboration with Barstool Sports which is well-known online sports outlet media platform. Almost all of their podcasts and shows will promote FanDuel. It’s an excellent way for listeners to also become bettors at FanDuel.
Another radio platform is WIP-FM. You can obtain their special WIP FanDuel promo and also enjoy some fantasy sports or betting.
Quality of Platform
The website has an exciting design that immediately catches your eye. The color scheme is based on white and blue, and for highlights, they sometimes use other colors. Like any bookmaker website, the left side of the screen is reserved for the available sports menu and the right side for the bet slip.
There are various ways you can deposit/withdraw funds on FanDuel. All of them are the same for each state in which FanDuel is legal. I will list them below and explain a few things about them.
- Credit/Debit Card – FD supports the use of all VISA and Mastercard, though they still don’t accept Discover or American Express.
- Check – FanDuel accepts any money orders, banker’s drafts cashier and personal checks in USD. You must include your e-mail and alias on the check.
- Online Bank Transfer – Only transfers with individual banks are allowed by using your online banking account. Banks include Bank of America, Capital One, and others. For a full list, please review the Help page.
- PayPal – As long as your PayPal account is linked to your bank account, you can use it to deposit funds.
- PayNearMe – access the app from the deposit page and fund your account with cash. The funds are available within fifteen minutes, but there is a $500 limit per 24 hours. The monthly limit is $10,000.
- ACH (e-check) – With just a routing number, identification, and an account number of your checking account, you can transfer funds to your FD Sportsbook account electronically.
- FanDuel Prepaid Card – This is an actual card you will receive in the mail in two weeks. You can fund the card through your ACH or Credit/Debit Card.
- Wire Transfer – send your deposit directly from your bank account, and you will receive them within 24 hours. If you deposit over $100, FanDuel will reimburse the bank fee via site credits.
- ACH (e-check) – You need an account and routing number for a checking account. You can expect to see the funds in your account within 3-5 business days.
- Check – You can request a withdraw to your address by mail. This option takes up to 7 days for approval, transit, and request times. Note that if the check is approved, you can’t cancel it anymore.
- FanDuel Prepaid Card – this method yields results within 12 hours, and the only requirement is that you need to have deposited with the card before withdrawing.
- PayPal – same as the option above, the processing time is 12 hours, and to withdraw via this option, you need to have deposited via it before.
- Cash – this withdrawal method is only available for NJ customers. You need to go to the counter located in the east end of the Victory bar at Meadowlands Racetrack. But before that, you will need to fill out a withdraw form online.
Available Sports and Markets
The FanDuel sportsbook includes fifteen different sports such as:
- Ice Hockey
They don’t offer as many sports as other bookies, but at least they provide many markets when it comes to the most popular sports. You can also review the future matches on the schedule on the sports page. There are many diverse markets for every sport, but the most popular ones are:
- Special Markets
Unfortunately, the types of slips you can create are only 3:
- Standard (single or parlay)
- Round Robin
FanDuel is yet to offer all the exotic bet slip types such as Heinz, Treble, Yankee etc. This goes to show us that mainly pro bettors will find the platform attractive because they are the ones to typically place straight bets and not exotic combo slips.
Customer Support Quality
FanDuel has a substantial FAQ section that, most of the time, can help you with any problems. I admit it wasn’t as extensive or organized as I expected it to be. Instead of an FAQ section that you can choose a category from, you have to type what your problem is in the search bar and hope you find an existing theme about it. You can also submit a request with your question and wait for the team to review it and answer you. Another way you can settle any issues is to contact the support team directly. They are available 24/7, so three of the four online options are best. You can do that via the following options:
- Phone Number
Odds at FanDuel
The odds at FanDuel are competitive but still unique. You won’t find the same odds on any other bookie sites. Some sports offer better odds than others because they are more popular. They also sometimes provide promotions for enhanced odds, so you need to check out their current promos regularly.
FanDuel has both mobile alternatives available, but in my opinion, the desktop website is the best option. Read below to find out why.
FanDuel has released apps for both Android and iOS devices. The better app is the iOS one. It is available for version 7.0 or higher, and it is optimized for iPhones 5, 6, and 6 Plus. You can use all the available features on the app. The Android one is less improved and still need a lot of work. It doesn’t have all the available features like the iOS one. Because of Google’s policy, you can only review the information but can’t change anything.
FanDuel has delivered us a fully functioning mobile site that gives us all the experience the desktop version provides. It is essentially a miniature version of the well-known desktop site. The mobile site is a better choice than both of the apps because you have all the information and features available, and you don’t have to look for them because you already know where to find them from the desktop experience.
FanDuel already has a positive reputation in the betting world as one of the top US betting providers. Their sportsbook and markets are suitable for the current competition, but as more new competitors arise, they would have to update not only the sportsbook. The mobile site platform they provide is one of the best out there, but when it comes to the apps, they need to work on them, especially the Android one. The Customer Support and Banking Options are diverse and enough to satisfy us. Also, the odds they offer are reliable, and because of them, they are ranked as one of the top bookies on the continent. Overall, they have much work to do before they can reach #1, but for now, they satisfy us enough.
Top Alternatives to FanDuel
- DraftKings – DK is the top competitor for both sports betting and DFS. They have ore promotions and exciting website features. Also, their sportsbook includes many more sports and markets.
- William Hill – They are a successful worldwide bookie with history and experience. They offer many promotions, and their sportsbook is considerably larger.
- SugarHouse – They have much experience with the US markets and customers already. Their website is exciting and full of promotions and high odds.